Re: alfa-digest V7 #523

>      In AD V7 #522, Chris Piepers says (among other things)
>

>      "On mounting "braided steel lines" as Alan Lambert suggested . . .
>      I WOULD, IF ONLY I HAD THE MONEY!
>      These babies are expensive!"
>

>      Maybe this is true in the Netherlands where Chris lives, but here in
>      Southern California they are quite reasonable.  Alfa Ricambi sells a
>      set for about $100.  When I bought a set for my GTV I noticed the
>      packaging said "Earl's Performance Products."  When I later called
>      Alsf Ricambi to order a set for my GTV6 they didn't have any.....

This is one of the new products going into our updated catalog. We will
have stainless lines for all the Alfas from 750 series to 164. The set of
three (for 4 cyl and V6 RWD) will be around $75.00, and the set of
four for the 164 around $100.00. These are not made by Earl's, but
are similar. The catalog will be out before I go to Italy on April 15th.
Stay tuned!

Joel Hailey
Centerline Products
Boulder CO