Re: Alfa Service in New Hampshire or N. MA?

Hi Andrew,

There is a great mechanic, Wes ?, at Charlie's Auto Service in Amherst, NH. Address and phone # is:

102 State Route 101a

Amherst, NH 03031

(603) 883-2376

He was once an authorized Alfa service center.

Also, I saw your response and noticed that you are not yet a member of the local owner's club chapter. You can get some info at http://world.std.com/~jeh/aone/  They're just beginning to set up some spring/summer activities so now would be a good time to join.

Good Luck,

Paul

At 07:32 PM 3/2/99 -0500, Andrew Chalsma wrote:

>Does anyone out there know of a decent Alfa mechanic in New Hampshire

>(or as a fall back, northern Mass.)?  I am in Concord, but of course

>would be willing to travel.  My closest recommended mechanic I know of

>so far is in Everett, MA (1.5-2.5 hour trip).

>Thanks,

>Andrew

>'82 GTV6 Balocco

High Speed & IC Packaging Technologies