'86 Spider Quad For Sale: L.A. to Detroit?

I'm selling a red 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio...anywhere between Los
Angeles and Detroit, MI! (more later)

- -88,000 Miles
- -Alpine 6CD changer system, Sony speakers
- -New Alternator
- -New Clutch MC/Clutch Pivot Shaft
- -New Front Suspension/Koni Shocks
- -Seats redone with original factory leather Quadrifoglio seat kits
- -Engine recent taken out and resealed.

All records, very well maintained by an passionate Alfa addict, a lot of
other work has been done, but the above has been done in the last few
months...

PRICE: $6000 obo

It's in Los Angeles right now, body in great condition, mechanically very
sound, just passed California SMOG certification last week as well..

I'm selling it because I'm moving back to the Midwest for work, and need to
find a better suited "Daily driver"...so if you're interested, I'll be
driving through the country around the end of March...not that I necessarily
want to make a world tour out of this...

Any questions, just drop me a note in email!
Pete Bartusek
pbartusek@domain.elided

A couple small pictures of the car:
http://members.aol.com/pbartusek/alfa.html