AROSC tour - later in March

We here in Southern California are planning a little tour on Sunday, the 28th
of March.  We will be leaving the San Fernando Valley and taking an
(estimated) 2 and a half to three hour tour of the mountains (yeah!!) and
deserts (ho hum) to go where the wild flowers bloom.   To rephrase, where they
*usually* bloom, which is why this tour is now called "In Search of Wild
Flowers".

We meet in Mission Hills, in the parking lot behind the Bank of America on the
north east corner of Devonshire and Sepulveda.  This is in the north end of
the San Fernando Valley, near the I-405 (San Diego) and Cal 118 (Simi Valley)
Freeways.  The plan is to meet at 9:30 or so in the morning, and leave at
about ten.  That puts in the high desert at about lunch time.  The other part
of "the plan" is for all parties to pack or buy a portable lunch, so we can
all have a picnic lunch amid the poppies and such (assuming they show).

This tour is open to all Alfa owners, drivers, and lovers of the marque.  If
you have any questions, email me off line, so I can answer them.

Jay Negrin
ARO Southern California
76 Alfetta GT (should be back on the road by then.  HELL, it had better be!)