re: how to buff an alfa

Since I do all the detailing in my family, I've used a lot of different
products. I do have a Black and Decker orbital buffer that  I have used on
every car except gabrielle, my 164S. It's the only black car we have, and I
feel like I'm taking a risk of leaving little scrathes on it. The other cars
are lighter colors, so it would show up less. That's the rule I always use-
use manpower on black cars.
As for waxes, I have used Zymol on gabby for about 5 years, and I love it.
I'm trying to always find something better, but really haven't. I just got
some Klasse acrylic wax (german company obviously) and will try it on my
dad's old BMW 633CSi. The local Porsche/Ferrari uses it and says its great.
Hope all this helps.
Mark Domby