Milano Brakes, Lights-on Beepers and Rear bearings

Milano Brakes, Lights-on Peepers and Rear bearings been there - done
that few times....

I have done extensive bleeding on my Milano's brakes without good
results until I rebuilt the MC.  So I believe the fix to spongy pedal
and lack of braking after extensive bleeding is to rebuild the MC.  To
make sure that the MC is in need of rebuilding, block all three
outlets with bleeding screws and apply the pedal few times if the MC
is good you will get a solid feeling after few applies if not the
seals are bad.  Bleeding screws from the front calipers work fine on
the MC outlets.

I found a fix for leaving my lights on that cost me less than $3.00.
Get Radio Shack buzzer model #273-055 or any 12vdc buzzer.  Connect
the positive lead to fuse #14 and the negative lead to fuse #12.
Attache the buzzer with double sideded tape inside the fuse box.  This
fix is not good for interior lights.

If the Spider rear bearings are similar to the Milano's, special tools
are needed to extract and install the bearings.  If these tools
available then it is a breeze otherwise professionals are the way to
go.  I saw bearings installation tools at a local store, I think I'll
go and check the dimensions and see if they fit the Milano's.  I'll
report back to AD with the results.

==
Abe Kheraz
Madison, WI