RE: shipping an Alfa

I've used Passport Transport twice for shipping my '74 Spider & a '73 246GT,
The driver took great care loading & unloading. No damage & cars were clean.
Pickup & delivery was timely - no financial interest etc etc.
FWIW I once shipped my cars in moving van with rest of my stuff.  Some stuff
they put alongside my Spider spent the 2500 miles rubbing through the
drivers door = ugly hole.  They would only pay to fix the door - I had to
cover the difference for the rest of the car otherwise it would have been a
multi hued car!

Ralph
Houston, TX