ALPHA ROMEO

>>Pretty well all of them seem to be very well kept, and the attitude of

>>the general public here towards Alfas is so different from that
>>encountered in the US.
>>They're not just a "foreign car" or an "Alpha Romero", but they're an
>>"Alfa :) ".

dose any body else have "Alpha" on there regisration or other paper
work.
I do and it pissed me off (damn DMV and Bank)
It amazed the hell out of me about how many people in america have never
heard of alfa romeo, its not like they are super rare I see at least 2
alfas a day.
Im done venting.. I think I need to take a ride in my alf right now and
roast some SUV's and civics(that always makes me feel beter)

scott corsaro
encintas

92 164L