weight of 164 Auto Transmission.

I don't want to start a long thread here, but I was wondering if anyone
knows what a 164 Automatic transmission weighs w/ torque convertor.   I'm
parting out a '91 164 L and have sold the transmission to another digest
member.  We are trying to work out shipping and I need to know if it's
under 150 lbs.  If not, anyone know of an affordable way to get it from
Wisconsin to New York??

Let me know.  Thanks !!!!

Also, I still have plenty of great stuff left on the 164, but it's going
fast.  Here's a list :

Great condition wheels w/ good Michelin MXV4's  - $450
Strut Assemblies - $40 each
Trunk lid - perfect - $100
Brake stuff - Hydraulic pump - $150, entire system (calipers, rotors,
sensors, etc) $300
Front seats, Dk. Grey leather, great shape - $400 pr.
Rear seat - perfect -  $150
Full interior - $750
All trunk Carpet pieces - $50
Gauges - $100
AC computer - inquire
Doors - Perfect - $100 each or all mechanicals from each $80 per door.
Dashboard, vents, weatherstripping, interior bits, windshield wiper motor,
switches, etc.

Let me know what you need.  Nothing body or trim forward of firewall,
engine and tranny not available.