77 Spider

Dear all,

Have finally done the deal on the 77 (ex-Florida) Spider 2000
incidentally converted from Spica to Dellortos in this country ( however
they left the spica pump in place !!), having owned nearly every other
type of Alfa for the past 10 years the spider range is new to me, can
any one answer the following questions ?

What other seats can be used on the original mounting points if any ?
please note that I live in England (European cars only), also what
should I check for in wear / tiredness in the front and rear suspension
?  One of the headlamp bezels is missing is this only particular to the
spider or can other chrome bezels be fitted ?  The petrol tank looks to
be on its last legs, anyone in the UK with a good used one ?

The spider cost me 1850 GB pounds (MOT, tax and rust) which is cheap for
the UK  (classic and sportscars guide, from good to show condition,
11500 to 6000 GBP), however looking at the certificate of title, state
of Florida it sold for 2000 dollars in 1990 when exported, I hate to
think of the condition because this seems cheap back then ?

regards
- --
Adam Coombe
77 Spider