Horn cable connection on steering wheel

The horn in my 83 spider stopped working the other day.  Upon removing
the plastic center cover on the wheel I found a loose blue wire with a
striped end.  The wire seems a bit too short to connect to anything
reasonable.  Has it been caught somewhere and coiled within the steering
wheel/column?  Does anybody know where the wire is supposed to go?

Thanks,
Vangelis
Santa Barbara, CA
83 Spider
85 GTV6

- --
Vangelis Kokkevis     email: vangelis@domain.elided
Alias|Wavefront       phone: (805) 884-7847
Santa Barbara, CA