Cruise Control and alfas in Encinitas

TThe cruise control in my 92 164L is kind of flaky, on the freeway it
has troubles maintaining speen under 80mph, and when it has to accel, it
decels for a secound then accels.  Whats with all these alfas in
Encintas, on sunday I saw a raced out guilleta, a buitiful yellew late
model spider, and the past month I have seen 3 164's, and variety of
other alfas here in town, but I only see these cars on the weekend. With
all these alfas in north county it seems that a North County Alfa Owners
Club could be started.

Scott Corsaro
Encintas CA

92 164L