Water Pump Woes

     >Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:12:00 -0500
     >From: "Joseph A Fillip, Jr." <joseph.fillipjr@domain.elided>
     >Subject: Spider Water Pump Woes

     >I'm starting to think that working on an Alfa is like being a
     >Phillies or Eagles fan -- you have to know how to suffer.

     >As always, thanks for any and all help.

     >Joe Fillip
     >Swarthmore, PA

     Which is why I've pleaded with you for years to become a pyschotic
     Pirates fan like me--very long periods of intense suffering followed
     by occasional periods of pure bliss (World Champs '09, '25, '60, '71
     and '79. We're due again soon !). Much longer and sustained periods of
     bliss with my Alfas.

     Kevin Fillip
     Dallas, TX

     '91 164