Milano Warning Beeper

Hello, help wanted.

As I understand the 1988 Milano Verde has a beeper to warn you if you leave
your car with the lights on or the key in the lock.
In my situation that does not work and I have needed to call AAA twice
because I parked the car and left it with the lights on. Reason enough for
me to check if I can get the beeper working again.

The beeper works to when I start the car without my seatbelt on. Also the
control panel indicated when a door is opened, so the switches in the door
must be working. I hoped to solve the problem with replacing the beeper
itself by another (a used one of APE). Unfortunately this did not solve the
problem.
So my questions are,
*	Does the 88 Milano Verde indeed have a warning beeper for lights on?
*	If yes what would be the place to check to get it working again?

> Look forward to your response.
>
> Bart Schilt
>
> '61 Giulietta Spider (former commute car, needs an engine revision
> unfortunately)
> 88 Milano Verde

is unauthorized.