rearview mirror needed

hi,
while in a fit of everyday driving i managed to knock the
drivers side rearview mirror off my 86 spider grad.

(the story is sad and funny all at once. the driveway fence got
it, when i pulled foward to see what all the comotion was about,
i ran over the thing (which was then laying in the drive) then,
i pulled BACK over it, i guess to make sure it was fully dead. it had
already been a long day...)

i'd like
to replace it, and if someone has one hanging around on
a parts car or such that they'd like to part with, i'd be interested
in buying it. i have electric mirrors (don't know if that matters)
but don't care if the new one is electric or not (as long as the
footprint of fitting to the car is the same) as they haven't worked
in quite awhile & i'm not concerned about getting them working.

please email me off-list so we don't clutter it up ;)

thanks much!

dave sisson
86 grad
houston, tx