'74 spyders in Chico

Good morning all!
I offered to run this info for a fellow Alfisti in Chico, CA:
3 '74 Alfa Spyders for sale in various states...  The first and best condition
is red w/ brown leather interior.  Approx. 85K on odometer.  Engine was gone
through when a head gasket blew due to a bad water hose.  Good rubber.  Good
vinyl top.  Really clean paint job.  Car has been garaged since painting.
Good mats, wood stearing wheel.  Second syncros in very good shape.  Spica
mechanical injection was professionally rebuilt.  Car is quite decent.  Chuck
wants $3,900.
The second Spyder he bought for?? Reportedly will run, but has not been driven
for at least a couple of years.  Needs a paint job.  Had some body work done.
Only significant rust is driver side floorboard.  Good top.  Yellow.  This is
a quite restorable car for $800.
The third and last is red and is a total parts car.  Has rear end, tranny,
engine, gauges.  Two good doors, and right rear fender panel.  That is about
it.  Not worth restoring.
Chuck is trying to buy a house and needs some cash.  I will forward any
inquiries to him, or will post his phone number when he gets back in town if
he gives the OK.
Paul Steffy in Chico - '88 Spyder Veloce