more inboards

Ok.My hometown stopped building boxers with inboard under Citroen license in
'95.I own one there..The engine is incapable to snap an axle and braking won't
do it either.Worse comes the worst it will begin clicking or making speciffic
interior axle joint noises.
Citroen used that thing (aircooled boxer with sometimes inboard) with many
cars.They even raced (in the limits of their category).They had the Mehari
that was quite good.The 2 CV.
BTW:Anybody owned or drove one of those SM's that were exported here and had
Maserati engine?
Alfa content: Does the Q have adjustable suspensions like the S?I think
somebody posted that the Q4 has them.
And the 164 was sold for a long time in both body versions in Eu: the one like
"L" and like "LS".The "L"-like was not "obsolete".
Vlad
'91 164L