Re: GTV-6 Coolant tank & w/w tank

My dear Mr. Seed In, the reason I said 2 days (or so) was that I never
know how quickly the Digest will pick up my e-mail. It will end Friday
night (as promised) beddy-bye time California time. Yes, I should have
put a minimum. But knowing how much Alfa people are willing to dig deep
into their hearts and open up their pocket-books for a worthy cause, I
figured the bids would come pouring in, making it possible for me to
retire early (as in life, not bed time).

Thank you for asking,

Biba
Irwindale