Parting a 1991 164L

I recently aquired a 1991 164 L (red, 45,000 miles) which I am parting out.
I'll be using the engine and Motronic system in my GTV6, but just about all
other parts are up for sale.  Car was hit in front so all lights, bumpers,
airbag and front sheetmetal are gone.  Just about everything firewall back
is near perfect and available.

I'm located in Wisconsin, but will gladly ship anything that makes sense.

Let me know what you need.  I hope to part out what I can and dispose of
the rest within a month.

Thanks !!!!

Steve Hoffins

'91 Spider Veloce
'83 GTV6 (awaiting a 3.0 litre motronic transplant)
'91 164 L (crashed)
'95 VW Eurovan Camper