Emergency fuse fix, decals and my full name for Mr. Z

Here's a wee tip that might save you on some occasion. The
ceramic fuse powering my GTV6 fans blew today...testing
revealed that the fans function fine, it was just one those
ceramic fuse things (you know, blowing for no observable
reason.) Not being the most far-thinking individual
sometimes, I had zero spares on hand but I have hundreds of
the glass variety and many of the modern blade type. I was
able to quickly fashion a temporary replacement from a blade
fuse by doing the following:

1. Bend the blades 90 deg. away from one another.
2. Attach a female crimp-on blade-type connector (without
the crimpable insulation) on one of the fuse's bent spades.
3. Insert the assembly at a jaunty angle between the fuse
clips.

The artist who will do the vinyl cutting has given me
pricing. Serpents cut to size spec in black, red, or white
will cost between $15 and $20 depending on size. Just about
every conceivable color is available, but all he has on hand
are the colors listed above. Figure on $3 - $5 for special
colors. We plan on shipping these UPS COD so everyone is
'protected.' So the bottom line for a 15" x 20" bright green
serpent would be $23 plus shipping and COD charges, with me
underwriting the cost of the vinyl. Production time will be
1 to 2 weeks from the time of order (via e-mail, please) and
I'll need a daytime street address and phone number from you
along with color, size and serpent selection (see my
far received, I expect about 10 orders or so -- this is
mentioned so that AR USA doesn't think I'm trying to retire
young on the proceeds from the sales of the emblem of the
City of Milano and the Visconti family (bear in mind that I
am taking no profits from this, only the artist is being
compensated in any way.)

Take care...

(the next part is for Mr. Zelazny or Zelazninni -- depending
on whether you look at his e-mail header or what he has
written.[see AD #494])

- - Eric HAMBLETON, Clearwater, FL, USA

1983 GTV6 'Felicite' -- who is going to eat some fresh
donuts the weekend after next
1988 Volvo 740 'Max' -- who has no donuts and may or may not
be happy about that fact