Biba, parts and Carson warming up

Biba, I was referring to Fred DiMatteo and his 80 grit style of dealing
with those stepping into the arena of ignorance.... He's a cupcake in
person though...:o)

Thanks to all who sent positive comments to me at Mastro re: the parts
issues... I was afraid I'd be alone on that one...

Carson, Most manufacturers and automotive gurus (ie: Click and Clack,
the Tappet Bros.[http://www.cartalk.com] recommend driving away without
warm up. Perhaps in your neck of the woods, (Artic Circle) it is
different at -45 F.  I was always taught to be gentle for the first few
miles until it warmed up... Idling the car is typically seen as futile
and wastes fuel.

Alfa Bill
{Mouse free, Grrr...} Waiting for the 900 piece order for GTV6 coolant
tanks :oP
			   B i l l   H a r k e l l
			      Tampa Florida USA
		       '91 Alfa 168B / '69 Alfa Spider