Re: alfa-digest V7 #496 probably

******************
I can attest that those windshield washer bottles are made of
100% unobtainium. If anybody has one (at just about any price),
PLEASE let me know. Even a decent used one.

My dear Mr. Zelazninni (or is it simply Zelazny?) b:d+z, if not 496,
certainly 497. If reading long prose is not your cupatea, go to the end
of my forthcoming missive. Your prayers will be answered (providing your
bid is high enough).

Biba (taking blantant advantage of a situation, cause I don't throw
nothin' away)