New Alfa 2000 Owner

Hi,

I have just purchased a 2000 Spider manufactured 7/84. The car is in
pretty good overall shape, but I think some dash parts may be missing or
not working. I say this because I cannot determine how to activate the
heater. I see two Def levers which obviously mead defrost. The right
level regulates the flow of air to the windscreen. The other lever
apparently does nothing. Does this level regulate the heat? Is there
supposed to be a motif identifying the lever's operation?

Also, I would like to know the numbers of any recommended parts
suppliers. I need to purchase a shop manual and possibly other items.
Finally, does anyone have a recommended Alfa shop in the Atlanta, GA,
USA area?

Chris Stephenson
cs_tscg@domain.elided
'84 Alfa 2000 Spider