Cracked GTV-6 coolant bottle

When people say "cracked," I suppose they're talking about a crack along
the horizontal seam.  Mine had a different problem: the chimney, the thing
onto which the radiator cap fits, came unglued from the bottle.  After
THOROUGHLY cleaning both parts and sanding the two mating surfaces, I glued
them back together with PVC cement, the bright blue kind.  So far, the
repair seems to be permanent.  Due to indolence/procrastination, the
repaired bottle was allowed to dry for a period of several months before
reinstallation.

What I'd really like to find is a windshield washer tank . . . [sigh]

Charlie Koster
1986 GTV-6
Kagel Canyon, CA