Re: Milano brakes

Hi:

Does the handbrake also go up a lot further than before?  If so, I'd guess
that the shop did not set the clearance between the rotors and pads
correctly (on the back brakes).  These must be set using a feeler gauge
(0.002") and the adjustments are made by turning both a 7mm inboard
adjuster and an allen-wrench outboard adjuster.
Many descriptions on how to do this can be found at:
http://www.gtv6.org/cl_brak.htm

Cheers
Mike
1985 GTV6