164 Aluminum Stepper Gear Alert

I'm way behind in reading Alfa Digests and have had to toss a bunch
un-read, but I did see mention of the replacement aluminum gears from the
guy in the UK.  With all due respect to his efforts, I have to suggest
that you do not bother getting these.  Why, you ask?  Only two of the
three plastic gears are replaced with this "kit".  Oddly enough, it is
the larger third plastic gear (the one which is not included), that seems
to fail most frequently.  I'm looking into some other alternatives in my
"spare time".

Brad Anesi
'91 Project 164Q 5-speed

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]