AROO notice

All, especially northern California and Northwest digesti - I received
the following e-mail from Joe Cantrell (AROO) and thought I might do a
favor.  I'm sure that you right coasters are welcome too, but it might be
a bit of a drive.

<snip>
I have tried four times to post notice of this weekend's track day on the
digest.  Doesn't bounce, it just doesn't post.  I don't get it.  But time
is
short.
Please let your folks know about it if they don't know already.
Saturday, tech starts at 7:00, special class for Alfas, Fast Tour for $20
and two sessions of that.  $10 if you volunteer and work in some role.
THERE WILL BE NO RAIN UNTIL AFTER 1700 HOURS.
Please try to make it, and invite the rest of the gang up there.
<unsnip>

Joe Cantrell
agiyo@domain.elided

via Gordy Hyde
Seattle (yep, still raining)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]