SF Bay Area Shops

Well I give up. I can't figure out what is wrong with my charging
system. The alternator doesn't seem to kick in until I get on the
highway, around the city it just doesn't start charging. It is the
weirdest thing I have ever seen. I even tried Freds exciter light bulb
trick and that didn't work. Anyway I do need some other work done like
front wheel bearings and a valve adjustment. So I figure now is a good
time as any. I usually try and do this stuff myself but I am in the
middle of a move and just can't spare the energy or time.

My question is to all you SF Bay area types, ever heard of a shop called
Valtellina Automobili in Sausalito? It is right near my work so I could
keep an eye on my baby. Or how about a shop in SF, isn't there one SOMA.
The Alfa place in North Beach, forget the name off the top of my head,
is too busy. Thanks in advance.

BTW - Once I get this charging item fixed she will be on the market.

TomQ
'86 GTV6
Palo Alto->SF,CA