Thanks for the tip

I found the files and downloaded them. I think I'll find one
of those vinyl cutting places that can cut from vector
graphic files and have some made. If I find an agreeable
place I might make them available to anyone interested.

I used to see them often back in the mid-80's when I had my
first and longest owned Alfa. I even bought a couple
smallish ones for use as 'glass door warning devices' for
some sliding doors where I lived. They give the cars a
sporting, albeit less formal look.

- - Eric H., Clearwater, FL