GTV6 Terminal Speeds

Brian wrote:

>btw, the whole top speed discussion has me quite interested.  rich, i'd
>really like to hear the verdict on the gtv6 transmissions, specifically
the
>tall gearing of the '82 and '83 model years.  i've heard that those cars
can
>go faster in fourth than they can in fifth - true?

Well, I don't have the aerodynamic or gearing data for the GTV6s, so I
can't tell you right now.  However, if someone can supply me with data like
that for the 164 analysis (he says, glancing out of the corner of his eye
toward John Hertzman.), I can repeat it for the GTV6.  Since I own one, I'd
kind of like to know myself.

Rich
Montrose, CO
'82 GTV6 Balocco