GTV6 Shirts

Unadulterated plug:

I sold a few too many of the GTV6 T-Shirts on Ebay and will be getting a
few more
printed...for those of you who wanted them in XXXS or Beach Cabana size,
here's your
chance. 18.00 shipped.

Thanks to all three of you who bought one at Monterey. Jeez...we all need
more
spending money.

Kelly Knight (the artist for this project) did a super job on this. If
there is some interest, I may have him do the graphics on a print.
Kelly...please contact me a.s.a.p.

Thanks to everyone. AROC MT may actually fly this spring or summer,
depending
on whether I can find a second member to drink beer with.

Take care, all.

Craig Walker, M.A.
Gran Turismo Veloce