Lucas Flamethrower Rally

The Prince of Darkness Strikes Again!!!
Presenting the Rally of the Midnight Darkness, Take IV
The Lucas Flamethrower Rally
Saturday, February 27th

Get those Flamethrowers on the front and those Hakkapelittas on the bottom!!
Then get yourself down to Goodhue County for some fun in the snow!!
Tulip diagrams, No traps, 93.30 miles of great roads.

Meet at: Godfather's Pizza parking lot, Pottery Place, Old West Main St.,
Red Wing, MN.
Registration: 4:00 to 4:45pm. FCO ;01pm. Limited to 20 cars. Please RSVP by
Feb. 22nd.
Cost: Alfa Romeo Owners Club members - $15.00/car, All others - $20.00/car
Rallymaster: Ed Solstad (612) 822-0569, esolstad@domain.elided,
Co-rallymaster: Sean Connoly (651) 228-9368.
Note: Snow tires with good tread, tow strap, and safety flairs required!!!
Layout by '87 Alfa Romeo Verde, Jr., Mileage by '93 Impreza AWD using an
ALFA TSD "A" box.
Presented by the Stella del Nord Chapter of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club.

On Sunday, February 14th, the roads varied between hard packed snow on the
shaded portions to soft, slushy gravel in many of the sunny areas. The
Subie with 1 year old Hakka NRW's preferred the snow. A week earlier with
similar conditions (although the gravel wasn't as soft), the Milano with
new Hakka 1's was comfortable with both.

Ed Solstad
Various Alfas, etc.
(The "Verde, Jr." is a Gold w/all Verde pieces except for a Platinum
transaxle and a 2.5 motor. Don't ask, we all have our individual
idiosyncrasies.)