You need a fatter checkbook

Eric H., Clearwater, FL wrote:
>> bullet proof mechanicals'?!? Checkbook mechanics would be
>> encouraged to purchase a Miata...reliable, long-lasting, and
>> no soul. Limited aggravation as well.

>> That's my 2 cents for the week...

I used to enjoy doing my own work on my cars, motorcycles, etc. but now I use
the checkbook method most of the time since I earn enough to do it. Anyway, I
would rather be driving my Alfa or riding my BMW bike than working on them.
And since my time off is limited I trade cash for driving time.

I don't care if the Alfa costs me a bit to keep on the road as long as I can
drive it fast and enjoy it. My wife wanted to know when I was going to paint
mine (needs it) and I said when I run out of performance mods to do.

Brian B.
85 GTV6 Callaway Twin Turbo (Shankle suspension and as soon as the wife
doesn't notice the missing money a racing transaxle and maybe Sperry mods)
95 BMW R1100GS
and some other vehicles