MOMO hub adaptors

A few digests ago there was a thread about the lack of availability of hub
adapters for the Spider to install MOMO steering wheels. I've been searching
for the same for quite a while now as I've wanted to put a MOMO wood wheel in
my 1986 Spider Veloce. This week I was able to obtain a supply of NEW hub
adapters that will fit Spiders to 1989. Anyone interested can e-mail me at
info@domain.elided  OR  call (949) 770-3136 for details.

Best Wishes,

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
NOW... the largest Fiat parts supplier in the Western U.S.
visit us on the Web at:
www.caribou.cc
NEW ADDITION to our Web site: check the Autotraders nationwide database of
Alfas or other vehicles for sale OR list your own car for sale FREE. Courtesy
of Caribou Imports!