WTB: Alfa winter bike cap

Hello all,

This is mainly directed to the digesti ciclisti out there.  I'm looking
for any Team Alfa Romeo winter cycling cap-the kind w/the small bill,
ear flaps, and big conehead-like shape.    I have seen one of these, so
I know they exist. They were probably made for the mid-80s Alfa team
here in the US.   I am not looking for any Alfa jerseys or jackets.  If
you have a line on a cap, please, please, please let me know!  Also, I
would be interested in a regular Alfa cycling cap.

Thanks,

Kit Redwine
Seattle
88 Verde