Re: Number of Alfas in US

About a year ago I had to do a marketing plan for an MBA class I was taking.
I decided to sell Alfa stuff.  I had to define the market size as one of the
requirements.

I estimated there were approximately 125,000 Alfas imported into the US from
the 1900's to the 164's.  I based this on a list in Autoweek for 102,000
officially imported cars from when Alfa started importing in 1962 until
leaving in 1995, adding in some guesses on previous years when Max Hoffman was
importing, using some estimates I obtained from the Digest's most prolific
statistician, J Hertzman, and then fed in a fudge factor for personnally
imported cars when that was possible.

John Justus