For Sale

I am selling my 1991 164 (b), it is silver with a gray cloth
interior.  It is in very good condition with 124k miles on it.  It
has a manual transmission, steel wheels with hubcaps, JVC CD (12
disc) changer in the trunk, new Stebro center muffler, new Pirelli
P210 snow tires.  Passed Colorado emissions in December 1998.
Runs very well and gets 26-28 mpg.  Car is located in Fort
Collins, Colorado.  Contact me off the digest if you would like
pictures e-mailed.  I need to make room for a 1995 164 LS.

Mark W. Lachniet
mwl@domain.elided

1995 164 LS (77k miles)
1991 164 (b) (124k miles)