Aerial on '94 164 Cloverleaf

Hi,

Does anyone know what form the aerial on my '94 164 Cloverleaf might
take?  According to the CarDisc the US models had an external power
aerial, but there's nothing external on my UK model (apart from the PO's
car-phone aerial).

Over winter I noticed that the radio reception wasn't as good as I
thought it had been, but I put it down to the weather conditions.  Now
I've realised (going back to the radio after mainly listening to CDs)
that I also get appalling interference when the window demister is on.
I'm sure it wasn't always like this.  Any ideas anyone?

Jonathan.
- --
Jonathan Wolff <jon@domain.elided>
Programmer