'83 Spider Top Install and Stebro vs ANSA

Thanks to everyone for the information regarding the top install.  I did
find the manual on the CarDisc and determined that I better let a pro do it.

On the subject of Exhaust.  I have a rattle from the Cat converter (assuming
the heat shield) so I'm looking for options.  Does Stebro or ANSA have the
converter as part of the front pipe?

Also, I've seen some header units without the converter ... are there any
modifications to the remaining exhaust if this is installed?

Walter
Seattle (Rainy, Windy and Cold)