Oil Changes

Reading about womens tales of oil changes and it reminded me of a friend
changing the oil on his Mini before going to the Circuit of Ireland
Rally to spectate.He drained the oil, and when he was filling it he was
glad he attemted the job because he felt there had been hardly any oil
in it before. He rang me when it wouldnt start.Turned out he just kept
filling it unit there was no room for anymore, all in all I drained out
about 6-7 litres before the dipstick read correct level.

Ben

'97 155 2.0 T.Spark Sport 16V