women and cars, et al...

If you guys really want to take this thing private, well, I can't stop you.
However, the voyeur in me has been watching the evolution of this thread with
great interest.

It has elicited some valuable opinions from a variety of people.

As the father of a 14 yr old girl, I am constantly struggling to find some
area of connection.  Years ago, I parked a '61 Volvo 1800S coupe in the
basement and covered it up.  At the time, the promise of it was of little
interest to my daughter, but recently it dawned on her that she might just
have wheels.

This newly discovered auto-lust seems to be a perfect opportunity to share
time with her.  I welcome the continued online debate, as it seems timely in
my own life.

Bill