ANSA vs. STEBRO

I know I am about to open up a HUGE can of worms, but here it goes.  I
have a new ANSA rear exhaust on my GTV6 and I like the sound of it very
much.  It has a real raspy exhaust note and kinda sounds like a Ferrari
at 5000rpm and above.  I was wondering what the difference in the exhaust
note is between the ANSA and STEBRO?  This is a very important part of
owning a GTV6, as you all know.  I have always used ANSA and I now am
thinking about the STEBRO system.  Anybody in this digest have a
comparison between the sounds of the two systems??  I love the way my car
sounds now, but does the STEBRO sound better?  I know it will last
longer.  I am not really interested in a low throaty sound.  I am into
the more raspy, shriek kinda sound.  Would the STEBRO be better at this
sound or should I just stick with the ANSA.   By the way, my car has
shankle headers (maybe Stebro in the future, if they ever make them), no
cat., ANSA center and ANSA rear.  Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Todd