Alfetta Sedan Body Shell

Hi Alfisti,

            Any Melburnites (or anyone else in Oz) on the digest have
any use for a damaged 78 Alfetta Sedan body shell? Here's the story- I
recently bought a damaged Alfetta sedan for next to nothing, mainly as a
source of supplementary parts for my other Alfetta. As garage space is
somewhat limited at the moment my plan was to strip the good parts off
it and throw the rest away. As it turns out, apart from the damage the
car was in very good condition- so basically I have stripped and intend
to keep all of the good bits off it i.e.. engine, g/box, brakes,
suspension, hang on panels etc.

Anyway, I thought rather than throw it away for scrap, maybe someone
with a damaged sedan could use it for parts? The roof of the shell is
caved in, and there is a small amount to the front end. Otherwise the
remainder is pretty straight, and there is only a bit of rust around the
rear screen. If someone wants it or needs it for any reason they can
take it- save me the trouble of hiring a tow truck to get it out of my
garage. Obviously I would be silly to ask for any money for it, and
would prefer to see it actually used for something useful rather than
crushed. Anyway, if anyone wants more info they can e-mail me- if no one
wants it by mid next week than I am calling the tow truck :-)

Regards,

Sasha Nackovski

Whittlesea, Victoria, Australia.

snackov@domain.elided