Needed! A Florida attorney

Dear Digesters

I am looking for a Florida claims collection attorney to help me collect
from a son of bitch who robbed me blind in the resto of my automobile and
then ran away to Florida.  I had won a suit against this bastard here in
Wisconsin; I garnisheed a part of one of his pay checks and he disappeared
to Florida.

Because of inept counseling here in Wisconsin, I *now* find that I have
only 2 years to collect based on Florida law.

I would appreciate any POSITIVE guidance.  I do not wish to be told to
"blow it off and go on with your life."  I am a snapping turtle looking for
a bigger snapping turtle with a license to practice law in Florida.

Thank you very much for any help.

David