Killing fields for Milanos

> - - Eric H., Clearwater, FL
> 83 GTV6 -- she loves to go real fast but won't behave at the
> testing center
> 88 Volvo 740 -- he passes gas that don't stink
> Alfas of the past:
> 79 Spider -- Webers and really hot cam, exhaust from a 66
> Duetto, no power under 4500 RPM
> 88 Milano -- AlfaBill killed her  -- I know it wasn't
> your fault, Bill!

 C'mon Man! I was there when it got killed by a dweeb in a Toyota
T-100... I was a bystander, right? But I drove it home thanks to Hans
Milo.... Alfa Artiste de Atlanta...

Eric, It's time for a Pasco county PO Box.... :oDDDDD
You Gross Polluter you!!!

Bill
- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastrosubaru.com/parts.htm