84 Spider FS (maybe) - NYC

Hey guys 'n gals,

The car in question is my poor baby, and I haven't had enough time to
properly drive him lately...  (I realize some may be adament that all
spiders are female, but that's a topic for another day...)  1984, strong
engine, 130k on the odo, sounds/drives excellent.  Usual second-gear crunch
if you shift too fast; top is good, plastic clear, very little rust
(several small spots...this was a southern car to begin with).  Hmm, what
else...Clarion radio w/ 6CD changer, new Yoko avs i's.  What it could need,
and which I was gonna give him in a month or two, is new paint.  Current
color is that faded red.

This is a hard decision, especially considering I just put in $2500 in
repairs, but the car just doesn't get that much use in NYC.  I might
consider a trade for a Milano or 164 since I could use a people-hauler
sometimes, though.

Email all offers/condolences/consolation to me at esy1@domain.elided.  I'm in
no rush, but if it could go to a good home I'd be happy.

eugene