Re: Truck Exhausts

In a message dated 2/3/99 2:51:29 PM Central Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 It is also done to keep exhaust fumes out of towed vehicles, such as horse
 trailers and travel campers as well as towed vehicles which carry either
 produce or fabric which you would not like to pick up the exhaust odors.

What it does is put their exhaust just right at my nose level when I am
driving my Spider, especially with the top down...

Jerry in Houston