calling Dennis Lou,oil/SPICA/fuel filter type for 79 Alfetta coupe

Greetings Alfisti,
    First, to Dennis Lou.You'd probably need only your friends to register
you/them into a MWR auto shop;they could leave after that.Been there, done
that with several people in the past,so you wouldn't be a burden to your
buddies.(Unless you got them fascinated with all things Alfa;then you'd have a
handy helper or two there).
      I'm going to do my marathon get the Alfetta ready for inspection day
this weekend;and wanted to know if the oil filters used on the V6 cars will
also work on my 79 Alfetta.(Never having owned a 4cyl. Alfa and having 9  V6
oil filters on hand,of course).I looked through the IAP catalog and two
different IAP parts numbers are listed for 4 and 6cyl.car oil filters.Any
advice?I want to use Alfa original parts only;will I have to do a next day air
shipment of 4 cyl. filters?
Also, I intend to change the SPICA oil filter this weekend.Does anyone know of
a filter type and part number readily available at local auto parts
stores?Ditto for the fuel filters,any local sources?
 Still looking for an OEM radio, if anyone has one for an Alfetta, please
email me off post.
Thanks in advance,
Terry and Sharon (who can change her own oil AND do tuneups) Akins
Alexandria,Va
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie)
1984 GTV6 (Vito,who may have a new,Alfa loving home shortly)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima Coupe (begging to terrorize the Beltway)