That soft drink commercial again

I've only been skimming through the digests this past week, so apologies if
anyone has already brought this up.  If you take a look at the car the
woman is driving, it looks like an old Saab 900--possibly even a 99--but
certainly another "quirky" car if there ever was one and just as outside
the mainstream as Alfa.  Now, I don't know how TV commercials are made, but
I'm pretty sure they didn't just pull two cars off the back lot.  Whoever
scripted the thing must have been a Saab or Alfa fan and the whole thing
was meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA
'84 GTV-6