Re: ansa vs. stebro (and it has been beaten to death)

in
on ansa vs. stebro- is it a longevity issue or is there more to it? Also,
has anyone ever found a use for the potential second exhaust cutout on the
right side?
Thanks,
dave s.
'95 164Q [with a mighty mean exhaust note]>>>>

I had a discussion with a wisened old Alfa Duffer when I was exhaust shopping
for my GTV6 and this guy made mention of something I've never heard discussed
before in the Stebro (or any stainless exhaust) vs ANSA or the OEM stuff.
The Stainless systems tend to be quite a bit heavier. Not heavy enough to slow
you down appreciably but the weight needs to be accounted for with your
mounting rubber rings and such.
I've been very happy with the ANSA system I settled on and have never in my
life fitted an exhaust to a car with such a prescise fit. The ANSA parts fit
"period".
That's what I know.
JimboMGA@domain.elided
1984 GTV6 (graunch)